order line: 0800 061 4487
You have nothing in your shopping basket, use the search facility or the menu to find the products you want and click add to basket.
Currency:
  • GBP(British Pound)

Innovative Packaging

Although Nutribl work mostly with standard packaging types, including the very popular and innovative flat postal bottles, we can also offer various other packaging alternatives. Please note that our stock products are only offered at no minimum order quantity if supplied in the packaging advertised – alternative packaging would have to be done as a custom order and would be subject to our custom formula MOQs.

Flat Mail Packers


The flat postal packs are what we use for the majority of our stock products. The advantage of these is that they are letterbox friendly and can be sent in singles as a large letter – thus providing lots of extra margin for mail orders.

These containers have to be induction heat sealed with a foil seal across the opening of the bottle and a clip-on lid on the top. Both the bottle and the lid are recyclable with majority of UK councils. The bottles are made from HDPE High-density polyethylene (plastic code 2) and the lids are PP Polypropylene (plastic code 5).

At present we only offer this bottle in white and in sizes of 150ml, 200ml and 320ml.

PET Bottles


These are round shaped cylinder bottles that are often used for supplements. The bottles come with a CT (continuous thread) neck finish and a Tamper Evident (TE) rim for a total protection of your product integrity.

Although mainly used in white, we can also offer PET bottles in black and transparent with white, black or chrome lids. PET bottles are available in various sizes from 100ml up to 400ml.

Amber Glass Bottles


Similar to PET bottles above but offered in amber glass with CT (continuous thread) neck finish and a Tamper Evident (TE) rim. Good alternative for those not wanting to us plastic although they are obviously a bit more fragile – especially if dealing with mail order.

Blister Packing – Biodegradable Available


Blister packing would involve secure sealing of individual tablets / capsules in blister strips which could then be packaged into a cardboard outer carton.

There are over 1000 sets of blister tooling available to offer flexibility in tablet/capsule size, as well as quantity of caps/tabs per strip.

We have a variety of different blister pack packaging formats, now including biodegradable blister packs. Biodegradable blisters breaks down in land-fill – with 93% biodegradation achieved within 16 months. The remaining 7% is a fibre like by product in which plants can grow.

Biodegradable blisters differ from standard blisters by replacing the foil with a laminated paper, whilst an additive was introduced to the Duplex film and paper laminate causing it to break down in land-fill conditions. The ink for printed artwork also biodegrades.

MOQs for blister packing currently stands at 15,000 blister strips.

Cartons


Whether packing into blisters or bottles you may wish to have the option of presenting your finished product in a well-designed printed outer carton. Cartons can be cut to required sizes and are available in standard CMYK print or with more sophisticate finishes such as embossed.

Sachets & Pouches

Offer a lightweight packaging solution but not as flexible as PET or postal bottles. Sachets and pouches are perhaps most commonly and effectively used for powder products such as nutritional powders, sports performance blends and meal substitutes.